Vibration level switch
Vibranivo® - VN 5030
- Point level measurement, Interface level measurement
- bulk weight > 50 g/l (> 3 lbs/ft3)
The Vibranivo® VN 5030 vibrating fork is used in storage and process vessels as a full and demand detector in dry and free flowing solids. The vibration probe can be flexibly configured up to a length of 4000 mm and puts the switching point where the application needs it. The high surface quality of the stainless steel probe makes the point level measurement ideal for use in applications with hygiene requirements. The VN 5030 offers more space for wiring due to the larger housing and additionally a flameproof version for use in GasEx areas.
- Maintenance-free sensor for use in many bulk materials
- Probe extension adjustable up to 4000 mm length
- Flameproof version available for use within potentially explosive atmospheres (gas)