Vibration level switch
Vibranivo® - VN 5020
- Point level measurement, Interface level measurement
- bulk weight > 50 g/l (> 3 lbs/ft3)
The vibrating fork Vibranivo® VN 5020 is used in storage and process vessels as a full, demand and empty detector in dry and free flowing bulk solids. The short probe arm ensures high robustness for applications with heavy mechanical loads. The high surface quality of the stainless steel probe makes the level sensor compatible for use in applications with hygiene requirements. The VN 5020 offers more space for wiring due to the larger housing and additionally a flameproof version for use in the GasEx area.
- Maintenance-free sensor for use in many bulk materials
- Probe arm is completely made of stainless steel
- Flameproof versions available for use in potentially explosive atmospheres (gas)