Electromechanical lot system
NivoBob® - NB 3300
- Continuous level measurement, Interface level measurement
- bulk weight > 300 g/l (> 18 lbs/ft3)
The NivoBob® NB 3300 electromechanical plumb bob sensor is used for continuous level measurement of separating layers in various tanks and settling basins. The simple electromechanical measuring principle makes the NB 3300, in practice, the optimal sensor for these applications. Its precise sensitivity can be adjusted to slurries and solids in liquids and can also be configured for use in corrosive media with increased resistance.
- Durable, simple and reliable measuring principle in interface layers
- Brushless motor for many measuring cycles in short intervals
- Sensitive and flexible adjustment to slurries and solids